Create a market chain reaction: LFM is hiring
Linking Farmers to Markets in CIAT is hiring! Through the fantastic support of CIM (Centre for International migration and Development ) in Germany, we are looking for candidates with a keen interest on value chains. The expert will focus on the design, field testing, documentation and evaluation of methods and approaches to increase the sustained and equitable participation of small holder farmer families in diverse markets. Specific work will include:
- Explore, conceptualize and then develop and field test approaches for market driven poverty reduction mechanisms.
- Engage with NGO partners to develop and test methods to facilitate the consolidation of small holder organizations as effective businesses that add value to buyers and to their producer members.
- Interact with key private sector partners to review the effects of core business practices on the inclusion or exclusion of the poor and the identification of key lessons learned from the above.
- Engagement with public sector actors and donors to promote the lessons learned from the above, and based on this, to explore new resource mobilization opportunities.
- Contribute to publishing of results from this work.