Opportunity: open call for interns
We are currently looking for an intern to provide assistance in gathering data and digitization of biological records for Crop Wild Relatives.
- Student seeking an undergraduate degree in Biology, Agronomy, Botany or related field, registered in the latest semesters of his/her program
- Good reading skills in English
- Self-motivated, willingness and ability to acquire knowledge
- Good skills to perform searches of scientific literature and quality websites
- Being enrolled in his/her university as undegraduate student during the internship
- Experience using GIS
- Experience digitizing herbaria specimens
- Interest in taxonomical and botanical topics
This is a call for colombian students.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com
Further information about this internship, see: http://bit.ly/iLeBP5